Inspire active play with kidtrix Doorway Swing
No hardware needed * Installs in minutes
NOW AVAILABLE AT
Holds up to 150 pounds
Installation takes 5-10 minutes
Fits most doorways
Compatible doorways include standard builder grade wood frame with a minimum exterior width of 3.5 inches
See kidtrix in action!
Frequently Asked Questions about kidtrix Doorway Swing
Why choose the Kidtrix over other doorway bars/swings?
The answer is in the design. The everyday doorway bar that may be used as a home gym is meant to withstand vertical weight and vertical weight ONLY for exercises such as pull-ups. Our uniquely designed and patented Kidtrix not only braces the doorjamb but contains a vice grip to ensure security while swinging and pulling on the bar in any direction!
Which doorways is it compatible with?
Before installing your Kidtrix Doorway System or Deluxe Kidtrix, take a look at the doorway to make sure it checks off as one of the compatible doorways. Please note that not every doorway will work with this system.
If your doorway resembles any of the examples listed below, do not install the Kidtrix there. You will need to find a more compatible frame to set up the bar safely and properly. We know you are eager to play, but safety comes first!
Safe and Proper Installation of the Bar
In addition to the detailed instructions you should have received with your kit, there are a few points we want to highlight for you. These are crucial details you will need to keep in mind during installation to ensure the setup is safe and ready to perform its intended function.
- You must extend both sides of the bar by twisting until it fits the frame. In order to expand, twist the locking sleeve with straight edge counter clockwise and the locking sleeve with the curved edge clockwise. See below.
- The blue brackets must be positioned with the arrows pointing UPWARD. This is not a feature that is flexible or able to be overlooked. If the brackets are positioned incorrectly in the doorframe, the safety of the bar will be compromised and there is a potential that the bar will fall, causing a risk for injury.
- As you are assembling the bar with the brackets, you will want to triple check that each end of the bar is locked into place with the notch on the inside of each bracket as shown below. This is to prevent twisting.
Safely and properly conducting the mandatory stress load test
- Using a 150lb weight or an adult of approximately 150lbs, gradually apply the weight until fully supported by the bar.
- If you hear ANY cracking, see any movement or splintering, or feel it is unsafe, thoroughly inspect the unit.
- With initial installation, the doorway will expand slightly as you increase pressure on the bar. This is normal. You may need to continue to push the bar up while also expanding the bar until the gravity wedge remains in the locked position. Repeat this process until the doorframe no longer moves during stress load testing and the gravity wedge stays locked. Please refer back to image above to view locked position.
- Any damaged parts can and should be replaced by b4Adventure. Please do not replace any of the pieces with any parts or hardware that are not designed and manufactured by b4Adventure for this product.
Properly Installing and Switching out Kidtrix Accessories
Properly installing the black daisy chain straps is necessary to ensure the safety and functionality of the Kidtrix. When attaching the straps to the bar, the D-rings (shown below) are meant to secure the straps around the bar. DO NOT HOOK THE ACCESSORIES AND DELTA CLIPS TO THE D-RINGS.
The rings should rest against the fabric on the bar with the straps hanging below as shown here circled in green:
Playzone-fit is part of the b4Adventure family of brands. To learn more, visit b4adventure.com.
For additional product questions or support with installation, please email email@example.com.
b4Adventure is located in Denver, CO.