Slackers Adventure Treehouse with Lantern
$719.99 — Sold Out
Adventure Treehouse with Lantern Features
- Let the adventures continue after dark with the Slackers Adventure Treehouse and Lantern!
- Includes waterproof LED Adventure Light with three brightness settings.
- Built in hanging strap and mini USB cable for quick recharge.
- Up to 5 hours of light.
- A durable electro-coated steel frame connects to any compatible tree at three (3) different points using ratchets for complete security
- e-coating helps prevent weathering and rust for a longer lasting product
- Holds up to 500 pounds
- Thick, double walled UV-resistant, water-resistant and tear proof nylon material
- 33” high walls for extra safety
- See through mesh floor and three (3) see through mesh triangular windows
- Adventure Ladder is included:
- The ladder connects directly to the treehouse and wraps around the base of the tree for secure climbing
- Steel ladder includes pegs on the back to create space between the ladder and tree for secure footing and space for hands to hold on tight as kids climb up
- UV-resistant canopy roof included for shade
- Accessories sold separately
- Requires 2 adults and is estimated to take 2-4 hours
- The tree must have 7 feet of straight tree trunk, free from any branches
- Diameter of the tree must be between 12 and 24 inches
- Cannot be installed more than 8 feet off of the ground
- Ages 5+
The most popular spot for their backyard adventures is here! The Adventure Treehouse will quickly become their haven to hang out in the backyard and play in the air - even at night! With enough room for multiple kids, they will want to take all of their books, games and talking to the treehouse!
Kids will let their wildest imagination come alive when they play in the air and pretend to be a pirate on their ship looking out into the sea, or on a safari watching all of the animals out in the wild.
The Adventure Treehouse is the ultimate addition to their backyard adventure set up and is the perfect resting spot between their Ninjaline runs. With this special combo that includes the Slackers Adventure light, they can extend their play time to after dark hours.
Installing the Adventure Treehouse is easiest with at least 2 adults, and will take approximately 2-4 hours. Prior to installing, make sure your tree has at least seven (7) feet of straight tree trunk without any branches obstructing the space. The tree must have a diameter of at least 12 inches, but no bigger than 24 inches. The bottom of the Treehouse can be installed anywhere between 4 feet and 8 feet off the ground. Once installed, the Treehouse is easy to take down in order to store away as needed.
Extra supplies needed for installation: 8 foot ladder, measuring tape.
Specs + Material
- Adventure Treehouse
- 42” x 42” bottom of the treehouse frame
- 33” high walls on treehouse frame
- 48” x 48” top of the treehouse frame
- Tent cover: 36” tall
- Powder-coated durable steel frame
- Weather-resistant, UV-resistant nylon tent cover
- 3 ratchets with double-stitched webbing straps
- Bottom of treehouse can be installed anywhere between 4 ft - 8 ft high off the ground
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Extra supplies needed for installation:
- 8 foot ladder
- Measuring tape
- 1 year warranty
- Max weight: 500 pounds
- Adventure Light
- Dimensions: 3.15” x 3.15” x 4.02”
- Light time after fully charged:
- 5 hours at 100% light
- 7 hours at 50% light
- 14 hours at 20% light
- Built-in lithium battery circuit protection to prevent overcharge or discharge
SLA.300: Slackers Adventure Treehouse
SLA.309: Slackers Adventure Light
Watch the full installation video here.
See it in action!